celebration

My Real Life Superhero: My Mama

3:02 PM

 
 
Happy Mothers' Day to all moms out there! This might be a late greeting but better late than never, right? (lol) Anyway, how was your Sunday folks? Did you treat your moms out? Gave a present? Did a chore? Sang a song? Sent a letter? Well, whatever you did is great as long as it's from your heart. *winks*
-----
A Special Day:
 
Mothers are God's angels in disguise. They are sent to make our lives easier and happier. They guide us and protect us. We are so blessed to have caring mothers who are always there for us 24/7-- no days off, no leaves and no paid times off. I can just imagine how hard it must be to do a lot of chores in a single day. So.. Hurrah to all amazing moms in the planet; especially to my Mama Girlette who is the epitome of beauty, character and motherly affection. She has always been an inspiration to me on how to be a Superwoman-- strong amidst hurricanes and loving despite the odds. I am truly blessed to have a mama like her. I can never ask for another mom. She is so patient and kind and kind- hearted and extremely generous. She'd always say, "God loves a cheerful giver". She always reminds me, us, her children, on the value of giving; which is why I'd always be grateful for raising us this way. I know I can't thank her enough for doing more than an awesome 'job' of taking good care of me from the moment of conception up until today. So what I thought of making her happy on this special day, aside from being a good daughter (hehe), was to buy her "happiness". My mama has the sweetest tooth I know of. She loves chocolates so much (not exaggerated). And I bought her a variety, although it's not that much but I think it's enough to make her feel special. (I hope so.)
 
To the sweetest Mother: this is for you :)

I love you Ma: to infinity and beyond :)
 
It was a hot day yesterday so we went out to chill after mass. I bought her her fave-- Chowking's Halo-Halo.

Cheers to this special day, Ma!

To have you as my mom is more than enough. I love you, Ma. Always and forever. :)
 
How about you, friends? How did you celebrate Moms' Day? :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. More than an amazing mom indeed :) where's my gift man?

    xx
    Rica | www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet <3 And the chocolates are perfect gifts <3

    Join my giveaway
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete