OOTD

V-Day Outfit Idea: KISS

9:50 AM



It's almost that special day and most of you girls out there are busy preparing your outfit for that romantic flick. Wanna know my take on it? My Valentine’s Day #ootd idea is cute yet sexy, classy, cool and chic—there’s a mix of white, black, red and gold. It’s like wearing this combo and telling someone, hey you better take me seriously cuz I’m not joking here. Lol. Anyway, pairing a crop top with a skater skirt is a bit fun and sexy, I guess. Your partner will surely be in awe when he sees you in this. Plus, it’s not too revealing so perfect for girls out there who want to show some skin but not too much. If you really wanna be a head turner for that special day, you can wear a nice pair of heels that you’re comfy with. As for me, I chose flats since I am always comfy in it and I’d like to be on-the-go most of the time. So there, that’s my V-day outfit idea. Keeping It Sexy with Swag (slang term for 'cool'). KISSHow about you? Any tips and suggestions for outfit ideas this Valentines?












What I Wore:
Forever 21 Crop Top | Zalora Skater Skirt | Footsoles Online Sandals | 
Xoxo Wrist Watch | Thrifted Knitted Black Cardigan


P.S., Honestly, there was a struggle in finding this OOTD spot. Me and my sissie did an extra mile to get here, although it’s just near our house. The best thing about having a sister who’s also a blogger? Assurance of great photos and gone are those days of you having a hard time asking others to take your outfit shots. Whew! Hash tag relieved. BTW, you can check her superb blog here. *smiles*



Thank you for dropping by Summerglee! 
Stay happy! J

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Wow! well said for someone who haven't experience a romantic date huh! hahaha.. That's what you get in watching romantic movies too much dear :) anyways, lovely outfit! congrats to the one who took the photo (ahem!) hahaha. Next Sunday again :) I've got a new dress so I'll be wearing it on Sunday. By the way, I tweak my blogger theme again, you'll be surprised when you saw it. It's really familiar :) hahahaha

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whahaha! that romantic date thingy? well... I'd like to keep it a secret. *winks* haha. Yeah, movies always give me great inspirations as well.
      Thank you for the pix, te!! Muah!
      Next Sunday and the next and the next! We better make this a Sunday thing. Hehe. Done checking your blog! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Love the layout (#camillecofeels really!)!! Pretty please tweak mine as well... soon! :)



      kisses

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, dear, you look amazing! Great for the holiday and certainly a head turner too. You know I adore those gorgeous legs so having that sheer panel on the skirt was SO exciting for me!!! Those fantastic thighs drive me wonderfully wild ;) But also here we have that va va va voom top showing off your cute belly and stunning curves. That close shot of them is incredible! Love so much those cute yellow toes too :) So much beauty, so much excitement. I enjoyed each of these so very much, dear! You are so beautiful and sexy and have once again made my night amazing ;) Kisses

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awweee.... Thank you for such sweet and kind words, Shamu! Great motivation in keeping up with my outfit shots. :) :) You are such a very thoughtful friend. Glad to have you around the blogosphere ^_^


      xoxo

      Delete
  3. so stylish ! yes , that would be nice . I would love to share your outfit to my followers :) can't wait to see it.

    Visit my Blog



    ✎ Free Blogdesign |Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwe.. Thanks, Survana! I'm really super excited for the collab! Hopefully I can take my outfit shots one of these days so that I can post it already. I can't seem to wait as well. :)


      kisses xx

      Delete
  4. Joanna you look stunning. Love the feminine and sexy look on you. The perfect choice for Valentine. Cute and yet sexy at the same time. I would love to share my Valentine outfit but we are in for snow on Sunday, so No Way taking any pics wearing just that red dress.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awweee... Thank you, Lenya! So sweet of you to say that :)

      I would love to see your take on V-day outfit ideas!Too bad you're experiencing increment weather so that's just really sad. But hopefully you'd have another outfit post soon? I'd love to see your lovely pix~!


      kisses xx

      Delete
  5. Hi dear
    Great outfit, so inspiring
    Love the skirt!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Have an awesome day! xx


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwe... thanks, dear!

      Have a great day, too! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely post, outfit & photos are gorgeous! .xx

    www.fayeisabella.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that's so sweet. thank you, Faye! :) kisses

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous My Darling:) Sweet Look💝
    Thanks for Sharing:)
    Have Great Day❤️
    Check please,my New Special Review about our Anniversary with my Hubby:)
    Kisses Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awweeee..... thank you, dear! that's so sweet of you :)


      Have an awesome day, too!


      Will check your blog ^_^

      Delete
  9. Very nice look, it will be beter in heels, but I know that it is no street style. But, It will be more sexy I think. I know that men like heels. Its V-day, isnt it? :) Ok ok, its cute anyway thanks skirt.

    Kisses
    blog minimalissmo
    My Dear, Would You like be in touch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it will be better if I wore heels with the outfit tho ^^


      thanks for visiting my blog, Magdalena!:)

      Delete