celebration

It's Confirmed!

4:58 PM

August 17, 2014; Sunday.
I woke up 3AM to prepare for the most- awaited exam in an aspiring teacher's life.
Nerve- wracking. Heart- breaking. Pulse- racing. Brain- draining. Life- killing. EXAM.
This is LET indeed. (Licensure Exam for Teachers)
For the whole day, time was slow; dragging and draining all the energy in me.
I went home dizzy and blown away.


What a Day! (Photo credits: Google)

Fast forward and it's now October 28, 2014.
After about 2 months,70 days, 10 weeks, 1680 hours, 100800 minutes....
Results were released yesterday, October 27, 2014, at about 3PM.

And here it goes....




I cried a bucket of tears, not because I really passed, but because I thought I didn't! Believe it or not, I initially thought I wasn't able to make it 'cause my last name has ñ and I wasn't informed that it is in the last batch of the family names starting "La-". When I rechecked after an hour of emotional and mental breakdown, there, I found it!! :D :D

Gosh! I guess it was worth the tears (but not how it should be, though).

Here's my proof:


LaZ then LaÑ..? Where's the justice in doing it alphabetically? So now ñ comes right after z..
This is the reason I cried at first, because I didn't scroll down. (Blame it on PRC) But it's okay though, 'cause I made it!! :)

It's confirmed! I am now a professional teacher!! :D :D

And I'm like:




THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BLESSING, Lord!! :D :D


#thankful #ProfessionalTeacher #licenseFinally #confirmed #thankYouSoMuchLord

Ever so grateful,
Teacher Jong ;)


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Congrats dear sissie! we're very proud of you! :) continue inspiring other people through your profession. :)
    xoxo
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Te! :) hehe.. I've never have done it without your support.. ;) Thanks as well..! :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats Joana!!!!!!! yeeeeey! supper happy for you and best of luck to your teaching career : muwah!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Stephie!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeyyy!!! :D That means a lot to me... Yeah, best luck to US 'cause it's Janna and you next year!!! Muahhugs!! :* :* :D <3

      Delete