life

Poetry's Stories: Friday Poems

4:47 PM



Friday Poems

Looking for Love

Where is she?
She said she’ll wait for me
Under this big oak tree
Now she’s gone
I hope not forever
She promised she will
Wait for me
Where could she possibly be?
Maybe she’s hiding around the bushes
Or above the clouds or maybe
Just maybe she is there
In front of me but I can’t see
Her
Or maybe she left me
With a broken promise of
 Forever
                     

  
If He Were Real

I would be the happiest
Woman on earth
Knowing that he is there
Somebody who would care
And who would stay awake
To make sure my life is not at stake
I would be the luckiest
Girl on the planet
Having someone who is worthy
Of praise and loyalty
He who would give up all
That he has for a small
Dream like me
(Or am I?)

Oh, too bad he’s not
Real so I should wake up
And face the reality
That a man like him
Is just too good,
Too “best”,
Too perfect
To be true
To be real
To be existing
To be living
Together with mortals
Like you.
Wake up.


Life (and) Endings

People come to your life for a reason
If they’re good to you, be grateful
That He gave you precious gems
Which not just make your life more colorful
But more valuable as well.
If they treat you really bad
That you cannot even imagine
That they would and you
You feel like giving up and cursing them
In the face and wishing that
They never existed in this paradise
Your trying to make
Listen, friend:
You’re not alone
We’re many
But don’t worry
Instead, be grateful
Not because you are beaten,
And crushed, and stepped on,
But because you’ll see that
In the end, this is your story
And you are made stronger,
Braver, much better
Than you were before
So that the ending would
Be as awesome as the fireworks
And the countless stars
As breath-taking as the sunrise
And the flying cars.
It’s Your Story,
You decide how it ends
Don’t forget that it started
When gratefulness rained

And that should how it end. 


Good vibes

Thankies munchies,
Jong 

You Might Also Like

0 comments