award

Best Blogger Award

4:22 PM


Hello friends! How are y’all doin’? Hope you’re grand and excited for Christmas (six days to go!!)! J
As for me, I am really grateful to say that I’ve been nominated for yet another blog award. Yay! J I am thankful to my blogger friend Jenny of Itsmeeejennyy for this. You can check out her equally superb blog here http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/. Thank you, Jen! J


Now, here are the rules of this award:

1. Mention the person (+link), who nominated you.
2. Reply to the 11 questions.
3. Tag 11 (max) blogs, you think are awesome!
4. Make your own 11 questions, and you are done!

Now, here are my answers:

1. How long have you been blogging? And what was the reason to start your blog?
Technically, 6 months and 18 days since I started 30th of May this year. However, I only consider two months as my official blog duration since my second post in this blog came after a very long time—October 20th. *winks*
I started blogging because I want to have an online diary since I love to write and record the things happening in my life. Moreover, I want to share my passion in fashion, education (teacher here!) and writing. Lastly, I want to be able to inspire others and make the world a better place through the little things that I do.

P.S., My sissy Rica is a blogger (of Sweet Baby Doll), too. So she is definitely one of the many reasons why I was encouraged to blog.

2. What is your favorite beauty product?

My fave beauty product is CC and/ or BB Cream (specifically, from Mary Kay). I love how radiant and glowing you’ll be after applying a little bit of it in your face. 


3. Do you prefer summer fashion or winter fashion?

Winter fashion! (Let it go, let it go.. lol) As what I’ve mentioned HERE
I always envy snow and ski since they don’t exist in my country. That’s why I’m dying to wear winter clothing and feel the chills myself. Also, I love how cool and awesome ladies are when they wear furry jackets, scarves, sweaters, leggings and those killer boots! They rock my world. So sexy! (One doesn’t need to show much skin just to be called one.J)


4. What are you good at and what not so?
I’m good at speaking (hosting skills included). I love to talk (a lot) to people and I’m really friendly.
I’m not so good at singing (My brother even commented that I can’t hit the tone of a song.. Shame!*cries*) which is why I’ll always be a frustrated singer! 


5. If you could have a single super power, what would it be?
I don’t know if it will be counted as a superpower but it’d be Positivity Power. It’s when I point my magic wand to these people and suddenly they will be motivated to live, laugh and love. Like all of a sudden, their burdens are erased and they will believe in goodness and in the fact that the universe is a pleasant world to live in. Maybe when I’ll be granted this power, there’d be no wars and all will live in peace. (I, thank you. Haha!)


6. You meet someone famous that you like. How do you react?
By someone famous that I like you mean Ansel Elgort (Augustus Waters)? Well, at first, I’ll take a deep breath and slap my face just to see if it’s real. After that, maybe I’ll shake a little out of excitement and maybe even forget my name. Then if the moment permits, I will really stab myself with doses of courage and approach him and say, Can we have a selfie?” (Oh how I wish it’d be for REAL!!!!) J

Sure. *smiles*

7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Thank you for that wonderful question. Next question please.
Haha! Kidding! Anyway, to be honest, I believe in that before. But now, I don’t think so. Love is commitment, trust and faith so those are certainly not products of a mere first sight. (Love at first sight only happens in movies and not for real.)

8. What's your favorite song? And why do you like it the most?
Hmm.. My fave song is Barbie and the Diamond Castle’s Believe. I like it the most cause it’s the song of my life somehow, as what I’ve mentioned HERE.
It’s a song about believing in your dreams and holding onto them until the end. Never stop believing ‘cause in time, all your dreams will become a reality if you just BELIEVE. My fave lyrics below:
Believe in all that can be/ A miracle starts whenever you dream/ Believe and sing from your heart you'll see/ Your song will hold the key./
Just in case you’re not familiar, you can check the song HERE.


9. What's your biggest goal in life?
My biggest goal in life is to die a happy death, knowing that I’ve reached all my dreams and aspirations both for me and my family.

10.  Do you prefer natural makeup or dark and heavy makeup?
I always go for a natural or “no makeup” (but still there is) look. J

11. Choose two things:
Sleep - Friends - Good Grades
Friends- because they are my source of happiness, courage and strength other than my family

Our friendship jump shot. More of the story here. 

Sleep- because having enough sleep is a must to have smooth and clear mind (and skin as well)

P.S.,  I now graduated so I don’t need good grades.. hehe But before it was important of course! J Speaking of grades, here are my own ABCs of Getting Good Grades and SurvivingCollege Life

Now I’m nominating:


My 11 questions for you lovelies are:

1.      Fashion or fiction?
2.    Sing, dance or act?
3.     Cartoons or animé?
4.    Your most valuable asset?
5.     A day in the beach or in the forest?
6.     A thing you can’t go through the day without?
7.     What movie OR book literally changed your life?
8.     Define your blog in two words. Then explain further. J
9.     Do you believe in destiny? Fate? Soul mate? True love? The One?
10.            If you’d be given a day to exchange lives with any powerful or famous icon, be it local or abroad, who would you choose? Why?
11. Are you the one who saves or the one who wants to be saved? * If you choose the former, what is your Superhero name then? *winks*

I’m excited to hear your answers, ladies! J

Thanks for reading friends and have a happy TGIF for tomorrow! J

Til next time,
Jong J

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Hello Jong!

    Thank you for tagging me with this awesome award! :) I can't wait to answer the questions. HAHAHA! :D

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyyy miss Jewel! :D

      Not a problem miss. Actually, you deserve to be called the Best! ^_^

      I can't wait to read your answers...! (rrrrr) *winks*

      Delete
  2. aww thanks for nominating me Jong! I love you questions lol!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem Sarah! You also deserve it! :D :D haha.. thanks for that! I'm excited to read your answers! ^_^

      Delete
  3. That's awesome, congrats!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answers!! :) The positivity power sounds great~ Making others happy is one of the best things on earth! I love the sparkles in their eyes when they are happy.... It makes my heart skip a beat :D
    OMG I would love to meet Ansel Elgort, too! He's a great actor, with a big heart! :) I'm a big fan of TFIOS !!!
    Thanks for answering my questions :3
    Much love, Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. Thank you Jenny! That's because I enjoy answering your questions ;)
      hehe... yeah, can't agree more. Happiness is "that" thing which makes living more bearable.. *smiles, winks*
      haha..! *high five* on that! Ansel is one handsome hot guy, specially when he played Gus in TFIOS!! :D :D

      Delete
  5. Great article !

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww... thank you! ^_^

      sure! Let's support one another! ^_^

      Delete
  6. Congrats again my friend, well deserved! Great answers, #9 is something I never thought about.
    hugs sweetie
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the blogger award, and thank you for your following of my blog on GFC and Bloglovin! Following you back in both forums. :) Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow sunod2 ang awards ha :) I'll de do this Jong and I'll let you know CONGRATS and THANK YOU!
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats girl,I hope you win :D
    and sure we can follow each other, we can follow each other on blogovin.
    let me know when you follow me and I'll follow you back ^^

    http://programmerstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS! That is amazing :)
    Love your winter outfit, beautiful pick.

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still having trouble following you through GFC dear. It shows the same message all the time. Added my self to some others GFC for some minutes ago, but it's only yours showing the default error message. SO annoying of GFC :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the inconvenience Gelic. Click the boxes-like button bedside Follow this Site in order to follow me... 'cause my GFC is technically not functioning well.... Please bear with me :)

      Delete
  12. Wow, Congrats! I hope you'll win :)

    Advance Merry Christmas! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.. Thank you Shaira! :D

      Advance merry Christmas to you and your family, too! ^_^

      Delete
  13. Hi dear
    Oh great award, congrats!
    Your blog is so interesting, wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.. thanks! :D :D

      thanks for such sweet compliment ^_^ Sure thing! :)

      Delete
  14. great .i enjoyed reading more about you dear
    keep intouch
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww.. thank you! :D ^_^

    sure thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your answers!!! :) And I definitely want a "happy death" too! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is great! I followed you on g+, bloglovin and instagram (@losaway)
    Hope that you can visit our blog :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete