fashion

My Grown Up Wishlist with Spring

3:59 PM

Good day, loves! How y’all doing? It’s been a pretty busy week for me with deadlines to meet and stuff to do, so yeah I wasn’t able to update ze blog (maybe you also can relate? haha). Anyway, for today’s post, I am gonna share to you a latest discovery. I just found a lovely online fashion store-- Spring! They sell more than 800 brands, some of them are really unique and distinct in flavor. Here is an interesting fact about this shop. Their story is directly related to NYC and Soho, because Spring is the name of one of the most famous street in that neighborhood. So their concept is to create an online, user friendly space which features the most important fashion brands that are trending in NYC and mostly in Soho. So how’s that?
They have a wide variety of fashion and lifestyle items both for men and women. From daily essentials to special events, sure you can find your pick here! It’s not just convenient, it’s definitely what the fast-paced people of today needs. Would you agree?
I chose a few items I can call a part of my “Grownup Wishlist” for 2016. Hope you’ll like ‘em as much as I do!

Milan Horn with Green Mirrored Lenses



I enjoy wearing sunnies since it gives you that “artista” feels effortlessly (lol). And with this one, who will not notice your presence, right?

Daniel Wellington 'Classic Sheffield' Rose Gold Watch, 36 mm

I admit, I am a type of person who can’t live without my wrist watch. Yep, sort of a time conscious. And I always longed for a DW. I just love its simple yet elegant style.

Jet Set Saffiano Leather Travel Tote (Michael Kors)


This MK bag is just what a busy woman in style needs for the daily business work. Don’t you agree? (*Lemme include myself as part. Haha.)

ATLAS | BLACK (Matisse)


I am still looking for the perf gladiator shoes! And I have a strong feeling this is the one? *winks* Well how about you? Do you also think that this pair rocks?

Brody Small Leather Tote (Tory Burch)


I can’t help but fall in love with this! It’s a very convenient tote bag just right for the sassy, classy and on-the-go chic.

W3 High Rise Channel Seam Sateen Skinny Rum Raisin




I love and appreciate jeans as they are comfy and you can never go wrong with wearing one. My fave are always that of high waisted, distressed, and tightly fitted ones. When I saw this pair, I know I want it part of my list! So here. (Haha.)

Truly Madly Deeply Misty Wrap Top (Urban Outfitters)

Save the best for last? Well, yeah, I guess. To be honest, I am always a sucker for crop tops. I don’t exactly know when this obsession began but one thing’s for sure, I am a fan. So when I saw this one, I’m like, woah I badly need to have one! I still don’t have a crop top with long sleeves so I guess this one’s the perfect addition to my collection. And the color is perf! As they say, black is beautiful. I want this one, please. How about you?

I think that’s enough to spark an interest in you? Well what do you think of Spring? Pretty cool, huh? There are still a lot of amazing deals so you better check their website and their accessories section, which by the way is very trendy these days, and start shopping now. Enjoy! And don’t forget to have a great day. Smile!




(Disclaimer: All the pictures are from Spring's official website and all words herein are solely my opinion as I share my passion for fashion. |Thanks again for dropping by Summerglee!)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is truly wonderful dear!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwe... Thank you! :)

      Joined the FB Group already *winks*

      Delete
  2. Beautiful wishlist, Joanna. Love the pleated skirt, the burnt orange color is awesome. Happy Monday.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Lenya! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the sincere comment. Yeah me too! That skirt is really pretty, plus the top. Awesome pair. :) happiest day to you, too! :)

      Delete
  3. Definitely a must-visit online shop. Thanks for sharing!

    PS. Your wishlist is awesome!

    Have a great day!
    via FOX MY STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed. Great deals await us! Always my pleasure :)

      Thank you!! Glad to hear that, Deej!

      Delete
  4. lovely wishlist sissy! I love the cropped top and the gladiator shoes! A must have! :)

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you te! :D i know you'd love the top and the shoes... guess I loved these cuz of your influence? hehe... Must have indeed :)

      Delete